Monday, November 14, 2005

I Must Be Doing Something Right

I am now one of the Bad People Wrong About the Iraq War Being Right

Looks like I'm in good company. No idea how it happened, but it showed up in my stat reports, so...

Too bad it got my name wrong - "Josh Southpark" - I mean, c'mon...my last name is clearly Pundit.

More

Holy shit! Welcome to my little hole in the wall to the couple hundred new readers I picked up over the weekend. I take a couple days off and looks what happens. I get a mention at Alphecca, a mention at The Smallest Minority, the weekly Carnival of Cordite...

Whoa...this stat report just keeps getting better. N.O. Pundit has good things to say, as does Anthroblogogy.

I just set a new blog record! Well, for myself at least. Since I redid the template and installed the statcounter in September, I've had over 5000 hits and lots of return traffic. So, like I said - I must be doing something right. I'd like to say I write here just for me, and its true that it started that way, but I know my ego digs it when others say nice things.

Now I need to think of something funny/informative/edgy to say to keep my readers happy.

Ummm...In Minnesota it is illegal to cross state lines with a duck on your head. The More You Know.