Friday, May 20, 2005

MCLMM

If you don't get the reference, check here. Jules said "Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfucker, motherfucker! Every time my fingers touch brain I'm SUPERFLY T.N.T, I'm the GUNS OF THE NAVARONE. In fact, what the fuck am I doin' in the back? You're the motherfucker should be on brain detail. We're fuckin' switchin' right now. I'm washin' the windows and you're pickin' up this nigger's skull."



Take the quiz. Which character are you?

What Pulp Fiction Character Are You?

You don't tolerate shit. The .45 you carry in you pocket is scary, but your words are the real threat, especially when you decide to get Biblical. Try to take it easy, but maintain that edge of yours, which tends to keep people wary in your presence.

Take the What Pulp Fiction Character Are You? quiz.

MCLMM = Mushroom Cloud Layin' Motherfucker, Motherfucker!

By the MCLMM scroll or patch from Lightfighter.