Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Deja Vu

It occured to me tonight that, when I started this blog about 9 months ago, my first post was devoted to a similar vein as one I wrote today.

When I started this thing, I was sitting in my office, reading articles online and on other blogs about the Newsweek debacle, the rioting Muslims and the deaths that were created by these rioting people. I was dumbfounded and outraged at the same time (quite an accomplishment), and I created a Blogger account to express myself.

Today, I was sitting in my office, reading articles online and on other blogs about the Muhammed cartoon debacle, the rioting Muslims and the deaths the rioting Muslims produced. Suddenly, I had this strange sense that I had been here before...

Koran desecration = Muhammed cartoon
Rioting Muslims = Rioting Muslims
Dead people in riots = Dead people in riots

Starting to look awfully familiar.

Support free speech. Buy Danish.