Friday, February 03, 2006

Thank You, DOJ

You bastards.

Trying to create legislation...thats not your job. Your job is to enforce legislation.

Baad DOJ! Bad! Trying to create a fourth class of "assault weapons" - which are already in compliance with existing law, I might add - and ban them, causing residents to register already legal, non-Kasler-feature rifles. You fucks.

I just caught a whiff of this. I'm waiting for the official word before I go apeshit, contact my representative, contact the NRA, contact Mars, have a seance and exorcise the demons. I am going to be ROYALLY PISSED if these clowns get away with this.

But in the mean time, I'll have a cool looking CA-legal-purgatory AR. That I spent too much money on if I can never remove the fixed mag kit, even after the list comes out. You fucks...

UPDATE:

While it's nothing official, it seems to be the doomsday scenario that I thought it would be IF it's legal. It seems to me they're trying to backtrack on their original definitions and laws to catch those of us fortunate enough to see their mistakes and exploit them. Again, not set in stone, and I think it may be a scare tactic to stem the flow of lowers into CA, but we won't know for sure for a while yet. When about 10,000 Californians started this, I think we were all expecting the DOJ to play by the rules, rules they just happened to make, and it comes as little suprise that they are now going to try and call "Foul!" and twist up the legislation even more.