Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Larger Scale Gun-Control

Not only do they like the populace to be disarmed, now they want to abolish the military and send cops to defend our shores from foreign invasion. It seems even our soldiers and Marines can't be trusted with weapons in the liberal Utopia otherwise known as San Francisco...

I received a transcript from Hannity & Colmes, which I have never watched but I know the general jist of the show, from a campus mailing list I am on. The message that went with the link said "Read the whole thing. This man should be President in 2012."

Transcript

Money Shot:

SANDOVAL: I don't think we should have a military. Absolutely.

COLMES: We shouldn't have a military? Wait a minute. Hold on. The United States should not have a military?

SANDOVAL: What good has it done for us in the last five years? That's right. What good has it done us...

HANNITY: Good grief.

SANDOVAL: ... in the last five years.

COLMES: Gerardo, wait a second.

SANDOVAL: We think about the billions that we're spending in Iraq right now, if we spend it on schools. We should not...

COLMES: The United States should not have a military?

SANDOVAL: That's correct.

COLMES: Are you kidding me?

That's right ladies and gents. Gererdo Sandoval, (D) San Francisco, for President of the US in 2012. Thats what the leftist faculty are clamoring for.

Are you kidding me?