Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Under Attack!

I have had a fatwa - no, excuse me - a fatwhy declared against me and my blog.

This. MEANS.
WAR!

I urge each and every one of you to click through, visit al-Lay Lines, and leave the following message in the comments to one or many of Marc's posts.

We're "La Resistance."

Let him know that this unilateral action will be met with an equal and opposite reaction!


Update:
Now Marc is appealing to his readers - "But, but...he started it!"
But he actually started it here. It's all fun and games, and then he completely rejects the concept of "why?" Well I for one will not stand idly by while he singles out one of the Five W's for arbitrary discrimination! Will you stand with me?!?! If we don't protect the "why's" of this world, pretty soon he'll go after the "what's" and "where's" - it'll be grammatical genocide. I can't let that happen.