Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Best Wishes to Some

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and is looking forward to a good New Year. I'd like to thank all the people who stopped by to wish me and mine a good and safe holiday.

Unfortunately, I didn't get what I wanted.

The damn Kansas Ciy Chiefs dealt my Chargers a blow to their playoff hopes this past Saturday. I had gotten up relatively early, donned my Charger jersey and gone to the sports bar to watch the game. Chiefs fans donned their gay apparel as well, the bastards, and were making a scene in the place as only retarded, inbred yokels can. No offense...you bastards.

That was what I wanted for Christmas - a Superbowl spot for the Chargers, arguably the greatest team not to make the playoffs.

What I really got for Christmas didn't come until after I left the bar. I started my car, a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited, and pulled onto the road. After about 50 feet, I knew something was wrong. W-r-o-n-g wrooooong. It wouldn't shift out of second gear. Doing 4000rpm and going 25mph is not my idea of a good time.

Luckily there was a dealership about a block away. I pull it in there, park and get out and head to the service center. "Closed" proclaims the sign at the door, "for Christmas Eve. Will reopen 7am Monday." Fucking great.

I took my stuff and left it there. Turned it in yesterday to find out what was wrong. Vehicle speed sensor or something - that's the diagnosis. Is it covered by the uber-expensive warranty I purchased? Apparently not. Why? They're a bunch of theiving, c*ck sucking assholes who should be hanged from the balls until dead. I paid 2K for this warranty so I wouldn't have to deal with this crap. I made sure everything imaginable was as covered as possible. The part is listed in my book as covered. Apparently thats another speed sensor, he says.

I smell lawsuit, complaint to the BBB and an attempt to recoupe my money spent on this piece of shit warranty. According to the guy at the dealership thats working on my car, they find a way to wiggle out of every obligation to the customer. This time, at a cost of over $700 to me.

Lesson: Don't buy a Wynn Service Contract.

Don't Buy Extended Service Contracts From Wynn


They make my wallet cry. I hope they all get syphillis from a toilet seat at their new year party, or are eaten by wild dogs.