Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Day After The Day After Yesterday

Edited to stay at the top. Scroll for newer posts. Or just don't read them. Whatever's easy.
Since I've already placed my order, I can tell you about the great deals Midway has on Federal rifle ammo, specifically the 130gr .270 Win Barnes XLC loads my Tikka likes so much. I used my hundred rounds right there...before I stocked up on .22, .45-70, a couple boxes of .35Rem and a shitload of .40SW, 12ga and .223. I just didn't want to say anything sooner, lest another .270 shooter snipes all my ammo. I need them for hog hunting and big critter control. The XLC's are marvelous.

But I'm not done.

I will be in the Santee WalMart (the only one in San Diego that still sells ammo) at 1330 PST, buying a couple of boxes of .45ACP Whitebox and a copy of Red Dawn.

Heh. Now I need to clear some shelf space in my garage for all the new cartridges and ammo cans.