Friday, October 07, 2005

Leaving on a Jet Plane right meow...

Out of Town for the next few days...shooting automatic weapons and doing tactical training with a good friend in the midwest.

The time I'll be spending cooped up on a plane, I'll be watching DVDs on my laptop or reading a book. Recommended viewing: Broken Lizard's Super Troopers.


I'm freakin' out, man!

Damn, that is a funny movie.
Mac: But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun!
Thorny: [referring to Farva] Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic.
Foster: [after a pause] Which... makes them not really shenanigans at all.
Mac: [in a silly voice] Evil shenanigans!
Captain O'Hagan: I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans."
Mac: Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy stuff on the wall and the mozzarella sticks?
Farva: You mean Shenanigans?
Rabbit: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
[as they hand the Captain their pistols]
More quotes here. Be warned though - if you are a fan of this movie, a lot of the quotes on this page are incorrect.

In the mean time, I'll maybe post a couple things while I'm out there, but most likely I'll be back Tuesday.

Have a great weekend, everybody!