Monday, December 05, 2005

The Seven Wonders

Tam at View From The Porch was gracious enough to tag me with Say Uncle's latest meme.

Sooo......
Seven things to do before I die
Seven things I cannot do
Seven things that attract me to (…)
Seven things I say most often
Seven books (or series) that I love
Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would if I had time)
Seven people I want to join in, too.

Seven Things To Do Before I Die
Hunt the African Big Six
Play in the World Series of Poker, even if I bust out first
Drive in a World Rally Cross race
Dive into a vat at the Bushmills distillery
Buy and smoke a real Cuban cigar
Piss on Sarah Brady's grave
SCUBA dive the Great Barrier reef - this would probably be last, cuz I'll die when I do it

Seven Things I Cannot Do
Keep my opinions to myself
Tolerate stupidity
Save money
Say "no" to a good deal on a gun
Run a mile in under 6 minutes
Play those stupid relationship games (If your ass looks big in those jeans, then yes, they do make your ass look fat and you can sleep on the couch, bitch)
Keep a girlfriend (wonder why........)

Seven things that attract me to Blogging
I can say whatever I want;
whenever I want;
about whatever I want;
to whoever I want.
I'm an attention whore
The other people I meet, here and offline
Money and women...hasn't happened yet, but perhaps someday.

Seven things I say most often
I'm gonna call bullshit on that
Ummm...no
How bout I get you a spoon so you can eat my ass
Eight ball, that pocket...
I'll take 3 boxes of .45...
Maybe pokers not your game...I know, lets have a spelling contest!
What the fuck?

Seven books (or series) that I love
I'll have to get back to you on this one. I read so much for school that everything gets kinda hazy after a while, and I can't remember the last time I read something that was genuinely satisfying.
1984
A Time Machine
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Brave New World

Seven movies I watch over and over again
Rounders
Things to Do In Denver When You're Dead
Tombstone
Super Troopers
Office Space
Caddyshack
The Ghost and The Darkness

Seven people I want to join in, too.
Blogonomicon
Xavier Thoughts
Wadcutter Happy One Year, too
Rules for Rulers - another San Diegan
Countertop
Mr. Completely
Steve, though I know he won't
..............
and last, for good measure, Marc at Lay Lines, cuz he asked for it.